Industrial processes affected by static charge
Common sectors that tend to have static issues are:
- Plastics – medical parts, injection moulding, hopper transfer
- Printing – digital, pad printing, screen printing
- Textiles – printing, warping, weaving, carding, creels
- Packaging – sleeving, vertical fill, blister packing, vacuum packing
- Cleanrooms – contamination, sanitation
Click the application examples below to see some examples of how our static eliminators could help you.
If any of these do not seem familiar to a static issue you are facing please do contact us on 01937 586987 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.